According to the Ministerial Decision No. 139 of 2023, The following business activities are considered to be Qualifying Activities doing which a person is considered to be a Qualifying free zone person,
- Fund management services that are subject to the regulatory oversight of the competent authority in the State.
- Treasury and financing services to Related Parties.
- Manufacturing of goods or materials.
- Ownership, management and operation of Ships.
- Holding of shares and other securities.
- Logistics services.
- Financing and leasing of Aircraft, including engines and rotable components.
- Reinsurance services that are subject to the regulatory oversight of the competent authority in the State.
- Processing of goods or materials.
- Headquarters services to Related Parties.
- Wealth and investment management services are subject to the regulatory oversight of the competent authority in the State.
- Any activities that are ancillary to the Manufacturing, treasury and financing services of related parties
- Distribution of goods or materials in or from a Designated Zone to a customer that resells such goods or materials, or parts thereof or processes or alters such goods or materials or parts thereof for the purposes of sale or resale.
Call: +971 4 5139095
Whatsapp: +971 52 2215052